Ohio Child Care Licensing

Ohio doesn’t license or register small family child care homes such as mine. I am a legally operating Type B family child care provider, and I work hard to maintain a high standard of care that meets and exceeds established standards. To learn more about Ohio’s child care licensing law, see: http://jfs.ohio.gov/cdc/page2.stm.

Also see: Adult/Child Ratio

(Note: Homes that receive public funds for child care must be licensed through their County Department of Job & Family Services. At this time I do not offer subsidized care.)


%d bloggers like this: